Stay in Shape this summer! Join my 30 day workout today!

Get your booty moving, it's time to kick it up a notch!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Saturday the 20th!

Only a few more days until this online bootcamp comes to a close! If you are interested in pursuing a healthier lifestlye, and can commit 8 weeks to me please email me , I will be starting my next OUTDOOR bootcamp soon! For those of you that have taken my online or other fitness classes there will be a discount, also there will be a refer a friend incentive. 5 MORE DAYS LEFT of this class, enjoy!

Saturday the 20th
he he he, were doing it 20's style again!

20 Minutes of intense cardio-yes kick it up 2 notches!
20 Squats
20 plie squats
20 jump squats
20 up downs
20 lunges
20 lat rows
20 back extensions
20 4 way bicep curls 5 each way
Repeat all...as always HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment