Stay in Shape this summer! Join my 30 day workout today!

Get your booty moving, it's time to kick it up a notch!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday

What can we do different today??

NO CARDIO

Warm up

3 sets of 15
Bands or weights

Squats
Deadlifts
Lunges

Lat Rows
Lat Pull Downs
Bicep Curls 3 way hammer, regular and reverse

Chest Press
DB Flys
Dips
Tricep Extensions

Crunches 100
Reverse Crunches 100
Bicycle kicks 1 minute
Plank 2 sets of 30 seconds

Have a FANTASTIC Thursday everyone!!!!

2 comments:

  1. My exhausted body and I thank you for the no cardio today!!!!! How did you know I needed a break? Thanks again for all the great workouts!!! I passed them on to my sister and now she's on day 4. - Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Andrea! Good job keeping up!

    ReplyDelete